Portmanteau tests for ARMA models with infinite variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serttas, Fatma Ozgu, 2010. "Essays on infinite-variance stable errors and robust estimation procedures," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002742, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Tim Ng, Chi, 2010. "Trimmed portmanteau test for linear processes with infinite variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 984-998, April.
- Bouhaddioui, Chafik & Ghoudi, Kilani, 2012. "Empirical processes for infinite variance autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 319-335.
- Fries, Sébastien & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2017. "Mixed Causal-Noncausal AR Processes and the Modelling of Explosive Bubbles," MPRA Paper 81345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2017. "Local explosion modelling by non-causal process," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 79(3), pages 737-756, June.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:600-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.