Restructuring of the Dutch Nonlife Insurance Industry: Consolidation, Organizational Form, and Focus
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 78 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=0022-4367&site=1|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.wiley.com/bw/subs.asp?ref=0022-4367|
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2017. "The structure of the global reinsurance market: An analysis of efficiency, scale, and scope," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 213-229.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Structure of the Global Reinsurance Market: An Analysis of Efficiency, Scale, and Scope," Working Papers on Finance 1603, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Cummins, J. David & Rubio-Misas, María & Vencappa, Dev, 2017. "Competition, efficiency and soundness in European life insurance markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 66-78.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo, 2016. "The Roles of Industry Idiosyncrasy, Cost Efficiency, and Risk in Internationalization: Evidence from the Insurance Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1602, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jacob A. Bikker, 2016.
"Performance of the Life Insurance Industry Under Pressure: Efficiency, Competition, and Consolidation,"
Risk Management and Insurance Review,
American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 73-104, 03.
- Jacob Bikker, 2012. "Performance of the life insurance industry under pressure: efficiency, competition and consolidation," DNB Working Papers 357, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker, 2012. "Performance of the life insurance industry under pressure: efficiency, competition and consolidation," Working Papers 12-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cynthia Van Hulle & Hans Degryse & Kristien Smedts, 2017. " Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI) 571404, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Degryse, Hans & Smedts, Kristien & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2017. "Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob A. Bikker, 2017. "Competition and Scale Economy Effects of the Dutch 2006 Health-Care Insurance Reform," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 42(1), pages 53-78, January.
- Jacob Bikker & Adelina Popescu, 2014. "Efficiency and competition in the Dutch non-life insurance industry: Effects of the 2006 health care reform," DNB Working Papers 438, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jaap Bikker & Adelina Popescu, 2014. "Efficiency and competition in the Dutch non-life insurance industry: Effects of the 2006 health care reform," Working Papers 14-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Schaper, Philipp, 2017. "Under pressure: how the business environment affects productivity and efficiency of European life insurance companiesAuthor-Name: Eling, Martin," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1082-1094.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:163-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed