A Descriptive Analysis of Discrete U.S. Industrial Complexes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Johnston & Mahesh Ramachandran, 2014. "Modeling Spatial Patchiness and Hot Spots in Stated Preference Willingness to Pay," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(3), pages 363-387, November.
- Reinhold Kosfeld, 2012.
"Identifying Clusters within R&D Intensive Industries Using Local Spatial Methods,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p232, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2012. "Identifying Clusters within R&D Intensive Industries Using Local Spatial Methods," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201214, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Timo Mitze, 2020. "The role of R&D-intensive clusters for regional competitiveness," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202001, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014.
"Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Francisco Benita & Serhad Sarica & Garvit Bansal, 2020. "Testing the static and dynamic performance of statistical methods for the detection of national industrial clusters," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(4), pages 1137-1157, August.
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008. "Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 449-463, June.
- Jonah D. White & Elizabeth A. Mack & Sharon L. Harlan & E. Scott Krayenhoff & Matei Georgescu & Kyle Redican, 2019. "Regional Multivariate Indices of Water Use Potential for the Continental United States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-24, April.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jose Claudio Pires & Tulio Cravo & Simon Lodato & Caio Piza, 2013.
"Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil,"
OVE Working Papers
0513, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares & Cravo, Tulio & Lodato, Simon & Piza, Caio, 2014. "Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4771, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kang, Sanggyun, 2020. "Relative logistics sprawl: Measuring changes in the relative distribution from warehouses to logistics businesses and the general population," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Julia Hoffmann & Stefan Hirsch & Johannes Simons, 2017. "Identification of spatial agglomerations in the German food processing industry," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 139-162, March.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Brenner, 2017. "Identification of Clusters - An Actor based Approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Juan Carlos Chavez-Martin del Campo & Katia García Loredo, 2015. "Identification of Regional Clusters in Mexican Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 2015-19, Banco de México.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Yena Song & Keumsook Lee & William Anderson & T. Lakshmanan, 2012. "Industrial agglomeration and transport accessibility in metropolitan Seoul," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 299-318, July.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2005. "Structural Preconditions of City Competitiveness. Some Empirical Results for European Cities," WIFO Working Papers 260, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:45:y:2005:i:2:p:395-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.