Theory of Comparative Advantage: Do Transportation Costs Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2002.
"Does space finally matter? The position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(1).
- Patrick Lehner & Gunther Maier, 2001. "Does space finally matter? The Position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals," ERSA conference papers ersa01p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrick Lehner & Gunther Maier, 2001. "Does Space Finally Matter? The Position of New Economic Geography in Economic Journals," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2001_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- repec:wiw:wus009:6099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanjoon M. Jung & Abid A Burki & Mushtaq A Khan, 2012. "Supply of Dairy Products in Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3213-3223.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- David Meintrup & Chang Woon Nam, 2009.
"Shadow market area for air pollutants,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 664-681, July.
- Timothy C. Ford & Brian Logan & Jennifer Logan, 2009. "NAFTA or Nada? Trade's Impact on U.S. Border Retailers," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 260-286.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2004.
"Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional Growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 315, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "Regional Economies of Scale in Transportation and Regional Welfare," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200705, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2011. "A Simple Model of Dairy Product Supply," MPRA Paper 29653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:40:y:2000:i:2:p:311-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.