Uncertainty, Commitment, and Optimal Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobs, Bas & Schindler, Dirk, 2012.
"On the desirability of taxing capital income in optimal social insurance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 853-868.
- Bas Jacobs & Dirk Schindler, 2012. "On the Desirability of Taxing Capital Income in Optimal Social Insurance," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Brandon Lehr, 2016. "Optimal Social Insurance for Heterogeneous Agents With Private Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 301-333, June.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2017.
"Redistribution and insurance with simple tax instruments,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 58-78.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 10668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Findeisen & Dominik Sachs, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," CESifo Working Paper Series 5400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 9123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2015. "Optimal Income Taxation with Risky Earnings: A Synthesis," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 773-801, December.
- Bas Jacobs & Dirk Schindler, 2009. "On the Desirability of Taxing Capital Income to Reduce Moral Hazard in Social Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2806, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dominique Henriet & Patrick Pintus & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Is the Flat Tax Optimal under Income Risk?," AMSE Working Papers 1420, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 30 May 2014.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2009.
"Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 363-376, April.
- Carlos E da Costa, 2004. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 52, Econometric Society.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2006. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," 2006 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2005. "Yet another reason to tax goods," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 596, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hsu, Minchung & Yang, C.C., 2013. "Optimal linear and two-bracket income taxes with idiosyncratic earnings risk," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 58-71.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2007. "Labour income uncertainty, taxation and public good provision," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 567-582, March.
- Dan Anderberg & Alessandro Balestrino, 2000. "Household Production and the Design of the Tax Structure," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 563-584, August.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2011. "Optimal Income Taxation with Uncertain Earnings: A Synthesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3654, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.