Semiparametric Bayesian classification with longitudinal markers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarrete, Carlos A. & Quintana, Fernando A., 2011. "Similarity analysis in Bayesian random partition models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 97-109, January.
- De la Cruz, Rolando & Meza, Cristian & Arribas-Gil, Ana & Carroll, Raymond J., 2016. "Bayesian regression analysis of data with random effects covariates from nonlinear longitudinal measurements," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 94-106.
- Silvia Montagna & Surya T. Tokdar & Brian Neelon & David B. Dunson, 2012. "Bayesian Latent Factor Regression for Functional and Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1064-1073, December.
- De la Cruz, Rolando, 2008. "Bayesian non-linear regression models with skew-elliptical errors: Applications to the classification of longitudinal profiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 436-449, December.
- Wang, Xianlong & Qu, Annie, 2014. "Efficient classification for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 119-134.
- Luts, Jan & Molenberghs, Geert & Verbeke, Geert & Van Huffel, Sabine & Suykens, Johan A.K., 2012. "A mixed effects least squares support vector machine model for classification of longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 611-628.
- Gutiérrez, Luis & Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo & Mena, Ramsés H., 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric classification for spectroscopy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 56-68.
- Gutiérrez, Luis & Mena, Ramsés H. & Ruggiero, Matteo, 2016. "A time dependent Bayesian nonparametric model for air quality analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 161-175.
- Bhattacharya, Abhishek & Dunson, David, 2012. "Nonparametric Bayes classification and hypothesis testing on manifolds," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:56:y:2007:i:2:p:119-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.