Non-parametric tests for distributional treatment effect for randomly censored responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne DeSarbo & William Cron, 1988. "A maximum likelihood methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(2), pages 249-282, September.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & (Steven) Wang, Xiaogang & Zamar, Ruben H. & Zhu, Rong, 2006. "Linear grouping using orthogonal regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1287-1312, March.
- Swayne, Deborah F. & Lang, Duncan Temple & Buja, Andreas & Cook, Dianne, 2003. "GGobi: evolving from XGobi into an extensible framework for interactive data visualization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Hennig, Christian, 2003. "Clusters, outliers, and regression: fixed point clusters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 183-212, July.
- Celeux, Gilles & Govaert, Gerard, 1992. "A classification EM algorithm for clustering and two stochastic versions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 315-332, October.
- Hennig, Christian & Christlieb, Norbert, 2002. "Validating visual clusters in large datasets: fixed point clusters of spectral features," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 723-739, October.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maier, Michael, 2011. "Tests for distributional treatment effects under unconfoundedness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 49-51, January.
- Sokbae Lee & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009.
"Nonparametric tests of conditional treatment effects,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP36/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sokbae Lee & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric Tests of Conditional Treatment Effects," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1740, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yanchun Jin, 2016. "Nonparametric tests for the effect of treatment on conditional variance," KIER Working Papers 948, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:1:p:243-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.