Diagnostics for dependence within time series extremes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Helena & Ferreira, Marta, 2012. "Tail dependence between order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 176-192.
- de Haan, Laurens & Neves, Cláudia & Peng, Liang, 2008. "Parametric tail copula estimation and model testing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1260-1275, July.
- Cooley, Daniel & Davis, Richard A. & Naveau, Philippe, 2010. "The pairwise beta distribution: A flexible parametric multivariate model for extremes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2103-2117, October.
- Ceylan Onay & Gözde Ünal, 2012. "Cointegration and Extreme Value Analyses of Bovespa and the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(1), pages 66-90, February.
- Zhang, Zhengjun & Zhu, Bin, 2016. "Copula structured M4 processes with application to high-frequency financial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 231-241.
- Zhang, Zhengjun & Huang, James, 2006. "Extremal financial risk models and portfolio evaluation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2313-2338, December.
- Zhang, Zhengjun & Shinki, Kazuhiko, 2007. "Extreme co-movements and extreme impacts in high frequency data in finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1399-1415, May.
- John G. Galbraith & Serguei Zernov, 2006. "Extreme Dependence In The Nasdaq And S&P Composite Indexes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, McGill University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:65:y:2003:i:2:p:521-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.