Flexible empirical Bayes estimation for wavelets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. J. Brown & M. Vannucci & T. Fearn, 2002. "Bayes model averaging with selection of regressors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 519-536, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Müeller & Fernando A. Quintana & Garritt Page, 2018. "Nonparametric Bayesian inference in applications," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 27(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Andrew Gelman, 2003. "A Bayesian Formulation of Exploratory Data Analysis and Goodness‐of‐fit Testing," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 369-382, August.
- Reményi, Norbert & Vidakovic, Brani, 2013. "Λ-neighborhood wavelet shrinkage," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 404-416.
- Gabriel Huerta, 2005. "Multivariate Bayes Wavelet shrinkage and applications," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 529-542.
- Abramovich, Felix & Besbeas, Panagiotis & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2002. "Empirical Bayes approach to block wavelet function estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 435-451, June.
- Joyee Ghosh & Amy H. Herring & Anna Maria Siega-Riz, 2011. "Bayesian Variable Selection for Latent Class Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 917-925, September.
- Stuart Barber & Guy P. Nason & Bernard W. Silverman, 2002. "Posterior probability intervals for wavelet thresholding," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 189-205, May.
- Meiri, Ronen & Zahavi, Jacob, 2006. "Using simulated annealing to optimize the feature selection problem in marketing applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 842-858, June.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2015. "Model Averaging In Economics: An Overview," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 46-75, February.
- Stuart Barber & Guy P. Nason, 2004. "Real nonparametric regression using complex wavelets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 927-939, November.
- Nilotpal Sanyal & Marco A. R. Ferreira, 2017. "Bayesian Wavelet Analysis Using Nonlocal Priors with an Application to fMRI Analysis," Sankhya B: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 79(2), pages 361-388, November.
- Wang, Y. & Daniels, M.J., 2013. "Bayesian modeling of the dependence in longitudinal data via partial autocorrelations and marginal variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 130-140.
- Sonia Petrone & Stefano Rizzelli & Judith Rousseau & Catia Scricciolo, 2014. "Empirical Bayes methods in classical and Bayesian inference," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:62:y:2000:i:4:p:681-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.