Asymptotic inference for mixture models by using data-dependent priors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Robust Priors in Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 489-536, March.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Ravazzolo, Francesco & van Dijk, Herman K., 2012.
"Combination schemes for turning point predictions,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 402-412.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "Combination Schemes for Turning Point Predictions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-123/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Combination schemes for turning point predictions," Working Paper 2012/04, Norges Bank.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Combination schemes for turning point predictions," Working Papers 2012_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2014. "K-state switching models with time-varying transition distributions – Does credit growth signal stronger effects of variables on inflation?," Working Papers 14.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Osuntuyi, Anthony, 2016.
"Efficient Gibbs sampling for Markov switching GARCH models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 37-57.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2012. "Efficient Gibbs Sampling for Markov Switching GARCH Models," Working Papers 2012:35, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:eee:csdana:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:149-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Yungtai, 2005. "Likelihood ratio tests of the number of components in a normal mixture with unequal variances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 225-235, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009.
"Robust Priors in Nonlinear Panel Data Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 489-536, 03.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2007. "Robust priors in nonlinear panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chopin, Nicolas & Pelgrin, Florian, 2004. "Bayesian inference and state number determination for hidden Markov models: an application to the information content of the yield curve about inflation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 327-344, December.
- Roberto Casarin & Federico Bassetti & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian Nonparametric Calibration and Combination of Predictive Distributions," Working Papers 2015:04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian nonparametric calibration and combination of predictive distributions," Working Paper 2015/03, Norges Bank.
- Cristiano Villa, 2017. "Bayesian estimation of the threshold of a generalised pareto distribution for heavy-tailed observations," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 95-118, March.
- D. A. S. Fraser & N. Reid & E. Marras & G. Y. Yi, 2010. "Default priors for Bayesian and frequentist inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 631-654.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:159-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.