Priors and component structures in autoregressive time series models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCoy, E. J. & Stephens, D. A., 2004. "Bayesian time series analysis of periodic behaviour and spectral structure," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 713-730.
- Macaro, Christian, 2010. "Bayesian non-parametric signal extraction for Gaussian time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 381-395, August.
- Philippe, Anne, 2006. "Bayesian analysis of autoregressive moving average processes with unknown orders," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1904-1923, December.
- Mickael Salabasis & Sune Karlsson, 2004. "Seasonality, Cycles and Unit Roots," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 268, Econometric Society.
- Ricardo S. Ehlers & Stephen P. Brooks, 2008. "Adaptive Proposal Construction for Reversible Jump MCMC," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 677-690.
- Richard Kleijn & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006.
"Bayes model averaging of cyclical decompositions in economic time series,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 191-212.
- Kleijn, R.H. & van Dijk, H.K., 2003. "Bayes model averaging of cyclical decompositions in economic time series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Enrique Ter Horst & Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina, 2012.
"Stochastic volatility models including open, close, high and low prices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 199-212, May.
- Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina & Enrique ter Horst, 2009. "Stochastic Volatility Models Including Open, Close, High and Low Prices," Papers 0901.1315, arXiv.org.
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Trimbur, Thomas M. & Van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 618-649, October.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2005. "Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Prado, Raquel, 2013. "Sequential estimation of mixtures of structured autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 58-70.
- Devin S. Johnson & Jennifer A. Hoeting, 2003. "Autoregressive Models for Capture-Recapture Data: A Bayesian Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 341-350, June.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:1:a:2772 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2004. "Bayes estimates of the cyclical component in twentieth centruy US gross domestic product," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-45, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tang, Yongqiang & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2007. "A consistent nonparametric Bayesian procedure for estimating autoregressive conditional densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4424-4437, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:61:y:1999:i:4:p:881-899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.