The probability of identification: applying ideas from forensic statistics to disclosure risk assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew, 2001. "Testing in Unobserved Components Models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-19, January.
- De Jong, Piet & Boyle, Phelim P., 1983. "Monitoring mortality : A state-space approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 131-146, September.
- Alexander Morton & Bärbel F. Finkenstädt, 2005. "Discrete time modelling of disease incidence time series by using Markov chain Monte Carlo methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(3), pages 575-594.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2003. "A survey of cyclical effects in credit risk measurement model," BIS Working Papers 126, Bank for International Settlements.
- B. F. Finkenstädt & B. T. Grenfell, 2000. "Time series modelling of childhood diseases: a dynamical systems approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(2), pages 187-205.
- Gaudry, M., 1984. "Drag, un Modele de la Demande Routiere, des Accidents et de Leur Gravite, Applique au Quebec de 1956 a 1982," Cahiers de recherche 8432, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lel Li & Karl Kim, 2000. "Estimating driver crash risks based on the extended Bradley-Terry model: an induced exposure method," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(2), pages 227-240.
- Francesca Dominici & Aidan M.C. Dermott & Trevor J. Hastie, 2004. "Improved Semiparametric Time Series Models of Air Pollution and Mortality," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 938-948, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prada, Sergio I & Gonzalez, Claudia & Borton, Joshua & Fernandes-Huessy, Johannes & Holden, Craig & Hair, Elizabeth & Mulcahy, Tim, 2011. "Avoiding disclosure of individually identifiable health information: a literature review," MPRA Paper 35463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:170:y:2007:i:1:p:195-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.