Multilevel models for repeated binary outcomes: attitudes and voting over the electoral cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkafu Anumendem & Bieke De Fraine & Patrick Onghena & Jan Van Damme, 2013. "The impact of coding time on the estimation of school effects," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1021-1040, February.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2007.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent Markov model for clustered binary panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3470-3483, April.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent markov model for clustered binary panel data," CEIS Research Paper 96, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:163:y:2000:i:1:p:49-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.