Supplier-Focused Knowledge Management in the Automobile Industry and Its Implications for Product Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Roberto Cerchione & Emilio Esposito & Maria Rosaria Spadaro, 2015. "The Spread of Knowledge Management in SMEs: A Scenario in Evolution," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-23, July.
- Hwan-Yann Su, 2014. "Business Ethics and the Development of Intellectual Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 87-98, January.
- BahtÄ±ÅŸen Kavak & AyÅŸegÃ¼l E. SertoÄŸlu & Ã–znur Ã–. TektaÅŸ, 2016. "The Moderating Effect of Knowledge Transfer on Satisfaction-Performance Relationship," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(5), pages 49-63, May.
- Yadong Luo & Yi Liu & Jiaqi Xue, 2009. "Relationship Investment and Channel Performance: An Analysis of Mediating Forces," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1113-1137, November.
- Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio, 2016. "A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 276-292.
- Khan, Zaheer & Nicholson, John D., 2014. "An investigation of the cross-border supplier development process: Problems and implications in an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1212-1222.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:14:y:2017:i:4:p417-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piera Centobelli & Roberto Cerchione & Emilio Esposito, 2017. "Knowledge Management in Startups: Systematic Literature Review and Future Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:45:y:2008:i:2:p:317-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.