To Come of Age: The Antecedents of Organizational Learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Hope Pelled, 1999. "Demographic Dissimilarity and Workplace Inclusion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 1013-1031, December.
- Deborah Gladstein Ancona & David F. Caldwell, 1992. "Demography and Design: Predictors of New Product Team Performance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 321-341, August.
- Lisa Hope Pelled, 1996. "Demographic Diversity, Conflict, and Work Group Outcomes: An Intervening Process Theory," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(6), pages 615-631, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanne M. Lye, 2006. "Performance Measurement in the Public Sector: A Clarification and Agenda for Research," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(39), pages 25-33, July.
- Kavita Singh, 2010. "An Analysis Of Relationship Between The Learning Organization And Organization Culture In Indian Business Organization," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Popescu Dan & Ciocarlan Chitucea Alina & State Cristna & Petrus Catalin, 2012. "Criteria And Factors Used By Managers Implementing The Knowledge-Based Management In Tourism Smes," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 294-301, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:36:y:1999:i:7:p:897-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.