Privatization from the Acquirer's Perspective: a Mergers and Acquisitions Based Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike & Uhlenbruck, Klaus & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Hoskisson, Robert E., 2003. "Governance, organizational capabilities, and restructuring in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 331-347, November.
- Yuping Zeng & Thomas J. Douglas & Changqi Wu, 2013. "The Seller's Perspective on Determinants of Acquisition Likelihood: Insights from China's Beer Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 673-698, June.
- Emita W. Astami & Greg Tower & Rusmin Rusmin & John Neilson, 2010. "The effect of privatisation on performance of state-owned-enterprises in Indonesia," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 5-19, May.
- Romero-Martínez, Ana M. & Fernández-Rodríguez, Zulima & Vázquez-Inchausti, Elena, 2010. "Exploring corporate entrepreneurship in privatized firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 2-8, January.
- Arjen H. L. Slangen & Jean-François Hennart, 2008.
"Do Foreign Greenfields Outperform Foreign Acquisitions or Vice Versa? An Institutional Perspective,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1301-1328, November.
- Slangen, A.H.L. & Hennart, J-F., 2008. "Do Foreign Greenfields Outperform Foreign Acquisitions or Vice Versa? An Institutional Perspective," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eskil Goldeng & Leo A. Grünfeld & Gabriel R. G. Benito, 2008. "The Performance Differential between Private and State Owned Enterprises: The Roles of Ownership, Management and Market Structure," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(7), pages 1244-1273, November.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2010. "Corporate Governance in Macedonia – micro and macro analysis," MPRA Paper 27914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E., 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 651-662.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:35:y:1998:i:5:p:619-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.