Regulation Fair Disclosure and the Cost of Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Porter, 1992. "Capital Choices: Changing The Way America Invests In Industry," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 4-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:289-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie Cai & Yixin Liu & Yiming Qian & Miaomiao Yu, 2015. "Information Asymmetry and Corporate Governance," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-32, September.
- Bai, Jennie & Philippon, Thomas & Savov, Alexi, 2016.
"Have financial markets become more informative?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 625-654.
- Jennie Bai & Thomas Philippon & Alexi Savov, 2012. "Have financial markets become more informative?," Staff Reports 578, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jennie Bai & Thomas Philippon & Alexi Savov, 2013. "Have Financial Markets Become More Informative?," NBER Working Papers 19728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinay Patel, 2015. "Price Discovery in US and Australian Stock and Options Markets," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 27.
- Boone, Audra L. & White, Joshua T., 2015. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm transparency and information production," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 508-533.
- Shen, Carl Hsin-han, 2014. "Pecking order, access to public debt market, and information asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 291-306.
- Petacchi, Reining, 2015. "Information asymmetry and capital structure: Evidence from regulation FD," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 143-162.
- Anderson, Ronald C. & Reeb, David M. & Zhang, Yuzhao & Zhao, Wanli, 2013. "The efficacy of regulatory intervention: Evidence from the distribution of informed option trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4337-4352.
- Patel, Vinay & Michayluk, David, 2016. "Return predictability following different drivers of large price changes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 202-214.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Li, Yutao & Saunders, Anthony & Shao, Pei, 2015. "Did Regulation Fair Disclosure affect credit markets?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 46-59.
- Yu, Susana & Webb, Gwendolyn, 2017. "Market adaptation to Regulation Fair Disclosure: The use of industry information to enhance the informational environment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:46:y:2008:i:3:p:697-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.