Analysts' Reactions to Earnings Preannouncement Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:55-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Seet-Koh & Koonce, Lisa, 2011. "Investors’ reactions to retractions and corrections of management earnings forecasts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 382-397.
- Gold-Nöteberg, A.H. & Hunton, J.E. & Gomaa, M.I., 2006. "The Impact of Client Expertise, Client Gender and Auditor Gender on Auditors' Judgments," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-031-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Stephen Dempsey & David Harrison & Kimberly Luchtenberg & Michael Seiler, 2012. "Financial Opacity and Firm Performance: The Readability of REIT Annual Reports," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 450-470, August.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:31:y:2013:i:1:p:49-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Sung Gon & Louis, Henock, 2017. "Earnings announcements and option returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 220-235.
- Jennifer Boutant & Marie-Anne Verdier, 2013. "Les Strategies De Communication Sur La Performance : Le Cas Des Societes Francaises En Difficulte," Post-Print hal-00991974, HAL.
- Nurwati A. Ahmad-Zaluki & Wan Nordin Wan-Hussin, 2010. "Corporate governance and earnings forecasts accuracy," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 50-67, May.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Goodwin & Kamran Ahmed & Richard Heaney, 2009. "Corporate Governance and the Prediction of the Impact of AIFRS Adoption," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(1), pages 124-145.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:223-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.