COMPATIBILITY INCENTIVES OF A LARGE NETWORK FACING MULTIPLE RIVALS -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides & Fredrick Flyer, 1997. "Compatibility and Market Structure for Network Goods," Working Papers 98-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Alexandrov, 2015. "Anti-Competitive Interconnection: the effects of the elasticity of consumers' expectations and the shape of the network effects function," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 74-99, March.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tå̊g, Joacim, 2014.
"Acquisitions, entry, and innovation in oligopolistic network industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-12.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson & Joacim Tag, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations in Network Industries," Working Papers 08-02, NET Institute.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2011. "Acquisitions, Entry and Innovation in Oligopolistic Network Industries," Working Paper Series 867, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Nov 2016.
- Christiaan Hogendorn & Stephen Ka Yat Yuen, 2009. "PLATFORM COMPETITION WITH 'MUST-HAVE' COMPONENTS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 294-318, June.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2009. "Compatibility with Firm Dominance," Working Papers 2009-12, FEDEA.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010.
"Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations,"
IESE Research Papers
D/850, IESE Business School.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel L. López, 2010. "Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 812.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sjaak Hurkens & Angel L. Lopez, 2010. "Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations," Working Papers 441, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Filomena Garcia & Cecilia Vergari, 2016.
"Revealing Incentives for Compatibility Provision in Vertically Differentiated Network Industries,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 720-749, September.
- Filomena Garcia & Cecilia Vergari, 2015. "Revealing incentives for Compatibility Provision in Vertically differentiated Network Industries," Caepr Working Papers 2015-005 Classification-L, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2008.
"Platform Competition, Compatibility, and Social Efficiency,"
08-32, NET Institute.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2009. "Platform competition, compatibility, and social efficiency," IESE Research Papers D/798, IESE Business School.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2015. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property, Innovation and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network E§ects," Economic Research Papers 270241, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Jiawei Chen & Ulrich Doraszelski & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2009.
"Avoiding market dominance: product compatibility in markets with network effects,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 455-485.
- Jiawei Chen & Ulrich Doraszelski & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2008. "Avoiding Market Dominance: Product Compatibility in Markets with Network Effects," Economics Working Paper Archive 537, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Joe Harrington & Jiawei Chen, 2009. "Avoiding Market Dominance: Product Compatibility in Markets with Network Effects," 2009 Meeting Papers 30, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Viecens María Fernanda, 2011. "Compatibility with Firm Dominance," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-27, December.
- P. Dogan, "undated". "Vertical Networks, Integration, and Connectivity," Working Paper 33644, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property,Innovation and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1043, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corts, Kenneth S. & Lederman, Mara, 2009.
"Software exclusivity and the scope of indirect network effects in the U.S. home video game market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 121-136, March.
- Kenneth S. Corts & Mara Lederman, 2007. "Software Exclusivity and the Scope of Indirect Network Effects in the U.S. Home Video Game Market," Working Papers 07-43, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2015. "Incentives to Innovate, Compatibility and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," Economic Research Papers 270229, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:54:y:2006:i:4:p:527-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.