Tight Average Revenue Regulation Can Be Worse Than No Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982, July.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:325-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breton, Michèle & Kharbach, Mohammed, 2012. "Transportation and storage under a dynamic price cap regulation process," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 918-929.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- Felix Höffler, 2006. "Monopoly Prices versus Ramsey-Boiteux Prices: Are they “Similar”, and: Does it Matter?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Massimo Filippini & William Greene & Giuliano Masiero, 2016. "Persistent and transient productive inefficiency in a regulated industry: electricity distribution in New Zealand," IdEP Economic Papers 1603, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Lantz, Björn, 2008. "Hybrid revenue caps and incentive regulation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 688-695, May.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008.
"The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- Gianni De Fraja & Alberto Iozzi, "undated". "Short Term and Long Term Effects of Price Cap Regulation," Discussion Papers 00/61, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:45:y:1997:i:1:p:75-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.