The Nature of Competition and the Scope of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauke Visser, 1999.
"Endogenous local interaction and multi-product firms,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 243-263.
- B. Visser, 1997. "Endogenous Local Interaction and Multi-Product Firms," Working Papers ir97005, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Allanson, Paul & Montagna, Catia, 2005.
"Multiproduct firms and market structure: An explorative application to the product life cycle,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 587-597, September.
- Paul Allanson & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Multiproduct Firms and Market Structure: An Explorative Application to the Product Life Cycle," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 101, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Novo-Peteiro, Jose A., 2000. "New technologies, information reusability and diversification: A simple model of a banking firm," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Bellak, Christian, 1992. "Towards A Flexible Concept of Competitiveness," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 6287, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Brandon Pope & Andrew Johnson, 2013. "Returns to scope: a metric for production synergies demonstrated for hospital production," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 239-250, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:34:y:1986:i:3:p:247-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.