The Impact Of Market Maker Concentration On Adverse‐Selection Costs For Nasdaq Stocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baron, Matthew & Brogaard, Jonathan & Hagströmer, Björn & Kirilenko, Andrei, 2019. "Risk and Return in High-Frequency Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 993-1024, June.
- Tao Zhang & Larry A. Cox & Robert A. Van Ness, 2009. "Adverse Selection and the Opaqueness of Insurers," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 295-321, June.
- Brogaard, Jonathan & Garriott, Corey, 2019. "High-Frequency Trading Competition," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 1469-1497, August.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:121-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:jlaare:276504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qianyun Huang & Terrance R. Skantz, 2016. "The informativeness of pro forma and street earnings: an examination of information asymmetry around earnings announcements," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 198-250, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:3:p:461-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.