The Valuation of Complex Derivatives by Major Investment Firms: Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, An-Sing & Liaw, Gwohorng & Leung, Mark T., 2003. "Stock auction bidding behavior and information asymmetries: An empirical analysis using the discriminatory auction model framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 867-889, May.
- René M. Stulz, 2004. "Should We Fear Derivatives?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1997. "Information systems for risk management," International Finance Discussion Papers 585, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guillaume Plantin, "undated". "Tranching," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E2, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony Sanders, 2005. "Does Regulatory Capital Arbitrage, Reputation, or Asymmetric Information Drive Securitization?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 113-133, October.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Young Han Lee, 2011. "The Bidder's Curse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 749-787, April.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are derivatives dangerous?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00605908, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:52:y:1997:i:2:p:785-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.