Debt Financing under Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Banks’ Loan Screening Incentives with Credit Risk Transfer: An Alternative to Risk Retention," Working Papers on Finance 1402, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Manak Gupta & Alice Lee, 2006. "An Integrated Model of Debt Issuance, Refunding, and Maturity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 177-199, March.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2016. "Debt decisions in deregulated industries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 230-254.
- John G. Riley, 2001. "Silver Signals: Twenty-Five Years of Screening and Signaling," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 432-478, June.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miglo, Anton, 2017. "Timing of earnings and capital structure," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-15.
- Morkötter, Stefan & Westerfeld, Simone, 2009. "Rating model arbitrage in CDO markets: An empirical analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 21-33, March.
- Miglo, Anton, 2007.
"Debt-equity choice as a signal of earnings profile over time,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 69-93, March.
- Anton Miglo, 2006. "Debt-equity choice as a signal of earnings profile over time," Working Papers 0607, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fu, Richard & Subramanian, Ajay, 2011. "Leverage and debt maturity choices by undiversified owner-managers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 888-913, September.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2015. "Truth and financial economics: A review and assessment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 186-195.
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty, the Investment Policy of Levered Firms and Corporate Debt Yields," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-044, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Radulescu, 2004. "Does Debt Maturity Matter for Investment Decisions?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1124, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miglo, Anton, 2006. "Debt-equity choice as a signal of profit profile over time," MPRA Paper 1283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:361-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty and Corporate Debt Yields: an Empirical Investigation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-043, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ahn, Sungyoon & Choi, Wooseok, 2009. "The role of bank monitoring in corporate governance: Evidence from borrowers' earnings management behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 425-434, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:50:y:1995:i:2:p:633-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.