The Effect of Government Regulations on Personal Loan Markets: A Tobit Estimation of a Microeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard L. Peterson, 1986. "Creditors' Use Of Collection Remedies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 71-86, March.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2014.
"The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts,"
14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2018. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," Working Papers 18-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Robert Hunt & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2015. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," 2015 Meeting Papers 1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2015. "The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts," Working Papers 15-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen, 1998. "The cost of banking regulation: a review of the evidence," Staff Studies 171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aloisio Araujo & Bruno Funchal, 2015.
"How Much Should Debtors be Punished in Case of Default?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 229-245, April.
- Aloisio Araujo & Bruno Funchal, 2013. "How much should debtors be punished in case of default?," Fucape Working Papers 41, Fucape Business School.
- James R. Barth & Glenn Yago & Betsy Zeidman, 2006. "Stumbling blocks to entrepreneurship in low-and-moderate income communities," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 91-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:4:p:1233-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.