Market Prices vs. Equilibrium Prices: Returns' Variance, Serial Correlation, and the Role of the Specialist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2002.
"Speculative behaviour and complex asset price dynamics: a global analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-197, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Laura Gardini, 2001. "Speculative Behaviour and Complex Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 49, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2011. "The optimal bid/ask spread in a Specialist System," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2247-2253, September.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal, 2013. "Momentum effect in individual stocks and heterogeneous beliefs among fundamentalists," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3102-3116.
- Tom Berglund & Eva Liljeblom, 1990. "The impact of trading volume on stock return distributions : an empirical analysis," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 108-124, Autumn.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal, 2015. "Fundamentalists, chartists and asset pricing anomalies," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 1837-1850, November.
- Torben B. Rasmussen, 2009. "Jump Testing and the Speed of Market Adjustment," CREATES Research Papers 2009-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Carl Chiarella, 1992. "The Dynamics of Speculative Behaviour," Working Paper Series 13, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cheng Guo & Jinwu Gao, 2017. "Optimal dealer pricing under transaction uncertainty," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 657-665, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:34:y:1979:i:3:p:595-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.