The Pricing of Options with Stochastic Dividend Yield
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos, 1996. "Evaluating leases with complex operating options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 315-329, June.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majd, Saman., 1983. "Calculating abandonment value using option pricing theory," Working papers 1462-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Laitenberger, Jörg & Löffler, Andreas, 2002. "Capital Budgeting in Arbitrage-Free Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-258, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Damir Filipovi'c & Sander Willems, 2018. "A Term Structure Model for Dividends and Interest Rates," Papers 1803.02249, arXiv.org.
- Abraham Lioui, 2005. "Stochastic dividend yields and derivatives pricing in complete markets," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 151-175, December.
- Rodriguez, J.C., 2007. "Option Pricing and Momentum," Discussion Paper 2007-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delianedis, Gordon & Geske, Robert, 1998. "Credit Risk and Risk Neutral Default Probabilities: Information About Migrations and Defaults," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dm2d31p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:2:p:617-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.