Evaluating Investments in Accounts Receivable: A Wealth Maximizing Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," EconStor Conference Papers 67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita, 2013. "A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 245-256.
- Michalsky, Grzegorz, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes in Intrinsic Liquidity Value in Non-Profit Institutions," MPRA Paper 43397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2012.
- Cristina Martínez-Sola & Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2013. "Trade credit policy and firm value," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(3), pages 791-808, September.
- Wilbur G. Lewellen & John J. McConnell & Jonathan A. Scott, 1980. "Capital Market Influences On Trade Credit Policies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(2), pages 105-113, June.
- Cristina Martínez-Sola & Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2014. "Trade credit and SME profitability," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 561-577, March.
- van der Vliet, Kasper & Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2015. "The price of reverse factoring: Financing rates vs. payment delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 842-853.
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Khieu, Hinh D. & Ngo, Thanh N. & Phan, Hieu V., 2020. "The influence of economic policy uncertainty on corporate trade credit and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Box, Travis & Davis, Ryan & Hill, Matthew & Lawrey, Chris, 2018. "Operating performance and aggressive trade credit policies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 192-208.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes In Intrinsic Liquidity Value In Non-Profit Institutions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 139-158, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:2:p:403-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.