Estimation and Uses of the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 784-793.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Bing-Huei, 1999. "Fitting the term structure of interest rates for Taiwanese government bonds," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 331-352, November.
- Riccardo Fiorito & Lorenzo Pecchi & Giorgio Valente, 2002. "The Market Value of Italian Government Debt, 1970-1996," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 1-28, June.
- James Steeley, 2004. "Estimating time-varying risk premia in UK long-term government bonds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 367-373.
- de Andres Sanchez, Jorge & Terceno Gomez, Antonio, 2004. "Estimating a fuzzy term structure of interest rates using fuzzy regression techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 804-818, May.
- Clifford F. Thies, 1985. "New Estimates Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: 1920–1939," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 297-306, December.
- Diego Mauricio Vásquez & Luis Fernando Melo, 2005.
"Estimación de la estructura a plazos de las tasas de interés en Colombia por medio del método de funciones B-spline cúbicas,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Diego Mauricio Vásuez & Luis Fernando Melo, 2002. "Estimación de la Estructura a Plazos de las Tasas de Interés en Colombia por Medio del Método de Funciones B-Spline Cúbicas," Borradores de Economia 210, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Diego Mauricio Vásquez E. & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2002. "Estimación De La Estructura A Plazo De Las Tasas De Interés En Colombia Por Medio Del Método De Funciones B-Spline Cúbicas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002595, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Chen, Homing & Hu, Cheng-Feng, 2010. "A relaxed cutting plane algorithm for solving the Vasicek-type forward interest rate model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 343-354, July.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, "undated".
"The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1997. "The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 372, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Clément & Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 1995. "Linear Factor Models and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 40, pages 37-65.
- Gangadhar Darbha & Sudipta Dutta Roy & Vardhana Pawaskar, 2003. "Term Structure of Interest Rates in India: Issues in Estimation and Pricing," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Lin, Bing-Huei & Yeh, Shih-Kuo, 2001. "Estimation for factor models of term structure of interest rates with jumps: the case of the Taiwanese government bond market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 167-197, June.
- Jim Day & Ron Lange, 1997. "The Structure of Interest Rates in Canada: Information Content about Medium-Term Inflation," Staff Working Papers 97-10, Bank of Canada.
- Clark, Ephraim & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2004. "Sovereign debt and the cost of migration: India 1990-1992," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-134, February.
- Emma Berenguer-Carceles & Ricardo Gimeno & Juan M. Nave, 2012. "Estimation of the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Methodology and Applications," Working Papers 12.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:31:y:1976:i:4:p:1067-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.