Price Ceilings And Credit Rationing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Coco & David De Meza, 2009. "In Defense of Usury Laws," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 1691-1703, December.
- Jean-Paul Goulvestre, 1980. "Rationnement du crédit et risque de défaut," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(3), pages 465-504.
- Robert Mayer, 2013. "When and Why Usury Should be Prohibited," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 513-527, September.
- Arvind Ashta & Laurence Attuel-Mendès & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2015.
"Another “French paradox”: explaining why interest rates to microenterprises did not increase with the change in French usury legislation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 479-509, December.
- Arvind Ashta & Laurence Attuel-Mendes & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2015. "Another "French paradox": explaining why interest rates to microenterprises dit not increase with the change in French usury legislation," Post-Print hal-01459128, HAL.
- Oren Rigbi, 2013.
"The Effects of Usury Laws: Evidence from the Online Loan Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1238-1248, October.
- Oren Rigbi, 2012. "The Effects of Usury Laws: Evidence from the Online Loan Market," Working Papers 1204, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:23:y:1968:i:1:p:177-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.