Interest Payments On Required Reserve Balances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E.J. Stevens, 1991. "Is there any rationale for reserve requirements?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-17.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1977.
"Professor Pesek's Criticism of Monetary Theory: A Comment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 908-914, September.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1976. "Professor Pesek's Criticism of Monetary Theory: A Comment," Working Papers 229116, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Palley, 2010. "The Politics of Paying Interest on Bank Reserves," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 49-65.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Troubling Economics and Politics of Paying Interest on Bank Reserves: A Critique of the Federal Reserve’s Exit Strategy," Working Papers wp221, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Paul D. Mueller & Joshua Wojnilower, 2016. "The Federal Reserve's Floor System: Immediate Gain for Remote Pain?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Summer 20), pages 15-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:21:y:1966:i:1:p:116-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.