The Economics of Commuting and the Urban Labour Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Meekes & W.H.J. Hassink, 2016. "The role of the housing market in workersâ€™ resilience to job displacement after firm bankruptcy," Working Papers 16-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:3:p:734-757. is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindgren, Urban & Westerlund, Olle, 2003. "Labour market programmes and geographical mobility: migration and commuting among programme participants and openly unemployed," Working Paper Series 2003:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2017.
"Intra-household commuting choices and local labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 734-757.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "Intra-household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," Working Papers 2015020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Intra-Household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge González, 2008. "Commuting costs and labor force retirement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter, 2017. "The Role of the Housing Market in Workers' Resilience to Job Displacement after Firm Bankruptcy," IZA Discussion Papers 10894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:6:y:1992:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.