Endogenous Fluctuations In Two-Country Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2010. "Expectation-driven fluctuations and welfare loss under free trade in two-country models," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 97-125.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2014.
"Destabilization effect of international trade in a perfect foresight dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 357-392, February.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," AMSE Working Papers 1313, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2014. "Destabilization effect of international trade in a perfect foresight dynamic general equilibrium model," Post-Print hal-01463927, HAL.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers halshs-00796692, HAL.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Financial Integration and Aggregate Stability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Freni, Giuseppe, 2016. "Back to the Sixties: A Note on Multi-Primary-Factor Linear Models with Homogeneous Capital," MPRA Paper 73677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas C. S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007.
"Autarkic indeterminacy and trade determinacy,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 315-328.
- Nicholas Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2005. "Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy," Departmental Working Papers wp0507, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007. "Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0706, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2009.
"Optimal Growth and Competitive Equilibrium Business Cycles under Decreasing Returns in Two-Country Models,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 371-391, May.
- Alain Venditti & Kazuo Nishimura & Makoto Yano, 2008. "Optimal growth and competitive equilibrium business cycles under decreasing returns in two-country models," Working Papers halshs-00280528, HAL.
- Atsumasa Kondo & Koji Kitaura, 2012. "International linkage of inflation rates in a dynamic general equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 141-155, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:57:y:2006:i:4:p:516-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.