International Asymmetry In Business Activity And Appreciation Of A Stagnant Country'S Currency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1352-4739|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1352-4739|
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2010. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Unemployment," Chapters, in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ryu‐ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2012.
"Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves And Deflation In A Liquidity Trap,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 335-357, 05.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2009. "Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves and Deflation in a Liquidity Trap," ISER Discussion Paper 0748, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noel Gaston & Ahmed M. Khalid, 2010. "Globalization and Integration in the Asia-Pacific: Prospects and Risks," Chapters, in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fujisaki, Seiya, 2013. "Taylor rules and equilibrium determinacy in a two-country model with non-traded goods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 597-603.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2016. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 822-837.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," Working Papers 16920, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," MPRA Paper 48709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujisaki, Seiya, 2012. "Taylor rules and equilibrium determinacy in a two-country model with non-traded goods," MPRA Paper 40023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johdo, Wataru & Hashimoto, Ken-ichi, 2009. "International relocation, the real exchange rate and effective demand," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 39-54, January.
- HASHIMOTO Ken-ichi, 2011. "Tariffs offshoring and unemployment in a two-country model," ESRI Discussion paper series 272, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Johdo, Wataru, 2009. "Habit persistence and stagnation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1110-1114, September.
- Fujisaki, Seiya, 2012. "Interest Rate Control Rules and Macroeconomic Stability in a Heterogeneous Two-Country Model," MPRA Paper 37017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2015. "Fiscal Policy under Long-run Stagnation: A New Interpretation of the Multiplier Effect," ISER Discussion Paper 0937, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2014. "Exchange-rate adjustment and macroeconomic interdependence between stagnant and fully employed countries," ISER Discussion Paper 0893r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2014.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2014. "Exchange-Rate Adjustment and Macroeconomic Interdependence between Stagnant and Fully Employed Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4659, CESifo Group Munich.
- Murota, Ryu-ichiro & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2015. "Fiscal policy under deflationary gap and long-run stagnation: Reinterpretation of Keynesian multipliers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 596-603.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:57:y:2006:i:1:p:101-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed