Presidential Address: Welfare Economics Beyond Welfarist-Consequentialism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2012.
"Product filters, acyclicity and Suzumura consistency,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 258-262.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2010. "Product Filters, Acyclicity and Suzumura Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 20-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2010. "Product Filters, Acyclicity and Suzumura Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 2010-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0012-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Marc Fleurbaey, 2015. "An Interview with Kotaro Suzumura," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 179-208, January.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:58-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2012. "Multi-Profile Intertemporal Social Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2012-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Susumu Cato, 2010. "Brief proofs of Arrovian impossibility theorems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(2), pages 267-284, July.
- Wailoo, Allan & Anand, Paul, 2005. "The nature of procedural preferences for health-care rationing decisions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 223-236, January.
- Kerber, Manfred & Lange, Christoph & Rowat, Colin, 2016. "An introduction to mechanized reasoning," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 26-39.
- Manfred Kerber & Christoph Lange & Colin Rowat, 2014. "A Formal Proof of Vickrey's Theorem by Blast, Simp, and Rule," Discussion Papers 14-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.