The Redistributive Effects of the EU Budget: An Analysis and Proposal for Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:04:p:1099-1120_20 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sándor Richter, 2013. "The EU’s Multi-Annual Financial Framework for 2014-2020: an Old Construct Fit for a Changed EU?," FIW Policy Brief series 019, FIW.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2010.
"Addressing the Net Balances Problem as a Prerequisite for EU Budget Reform: A Proposal,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(2), pages 221-250, June.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," Working Papers 343, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 738.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosella Nicolini, 2008. "Agglomeration and inequality across space: What can we learn from the European experience?," Working Papers wpdea0809, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2008.
"The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 933-968, December.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Soyoung Kim, 2007. "The Economic Effects of the EU Budget: A VAR Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 0722, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Vasja Rant & Mojmir Mrak, 2010. "The 2007-13 Financial Perspective: Domination of National Interests," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 347-372, March.
- Iain Begg & Henrik Enderlein & Jacques Le Cacheux & Mojmir Mrak, 2008. "Financing of the European Union Budget," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10059, Sciences Po.
- Paolo Pasimeri & Stéphanie Riso, 2016. "The redistributive function of the EU budget," IMK Working Paper 174-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Florence Bouvet & Sandy Dall'Erba, 2010. "European Regional Structural Funds: How Large is the Influence of Politics on the Allocation Process?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 501-528, June.
- Loek Groot & Erik Zonneveld, 2013. "European Union Budget Contributions and Expenditures: A Lorenz Curve Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 649-666, July.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "Synergies and conflicts between EU policies and the objective of territorial cohesion," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0132, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:39:y:2001:i:2:p:307-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.