Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2010. "Addressing the Net Balances Problem as a Prerequisite for EU Budget Reform: A Proposal," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(2), pages 221-250, June.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech & Vasja Rant, 2008. "Addressing the net balances problem as a prerequisite for EU budget reform: A proposal," Working Papers 343, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech, 2001. "The Redistributive Effects of the EU Budget: An Analysis and Proposal for Reform," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 307-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callan, Tim ed. & Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean & Gorecki, Paul K. & Keane, Claire & Kearney, Ide & Matthews, Alan & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Budget Perspectives 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS12.
- Rosella Nicolini, 2008. "Agglomeration and inequality across space: What can we learn from the European experience?," Working Papers wpdea0809, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Indhira Santos & Susanne Neheider, 2009. "Reframing the EU budget- decision-making process," Working Papers 306, Bruegel.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 2011. "European Union Finances," MPRA Paper 89953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-05-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-05-17 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:738.08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .