The Determinants of New FDI Capital Flows into the EC: A Statistical Comparison of the USA and Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi, 2016. "The foreign direct investment–economic growth nexus," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-133.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2007.
"A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2005. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: The Canada-United States Relationship in the Context of Free Trade," International Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:158-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Flows into Turkey from Major Global Regions: 1975-1999," International Trade 0503004, EconWPA.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:194-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berghe, D., 2001. "The Geography of International Strategy: a multi-level framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-51-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Cuyvers, Ludo & Soeng, Reth & Plasmans, Joseph & Van Den Bulcke, Daniel, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 222-234, June.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & PLASMANS, Joseph & SOENG, Reth & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia: Country-specific factor differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Pantelis Pantelidis & Efthymios Nikolopoulos, 2008. "FDI Attractiveness in Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 90-100, February.
- Peter J. Buckley & Jeremy Clegg & Nicolas Forsans & Kevin T. Reilly, 2004. "A Simple and Flexible Dynamic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment Growth: Did Canada Benefit From the Free Trade Agreements with the United States?," International Finance 0407001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:37:y:1999:i:4:p:597-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.