The Common Agricultural Policy and the Politics of European Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl GAIGNÉ & Cathie LAROCHE DUPRAZ & Alan MATTHEWS, 2015.
"Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 91-130.
- GAIGNE, Carl & LAROCHE DUPRAZ, Cathie & MATTHEWS, Alan, . "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0(Issue 1).
- Gaigné, Carl & Laroche Dupraz, Cathie & Matthews, Alan, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 91-130, March.
- C. Gaigné & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Post-Print hal-01884928, HAL.
- Tanner, Carolyn, 1996. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation And The Uruguay Round," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-35, April.
- Franchino, Fabio, 1998. "Institutionalism and Commissions Executive Discretion: an Empirical Analysis," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, July.
- D. MacLaren, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural Policy Reform In The European Community And Australia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 424-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:27:y:1989:i:4:p:303-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.