International Labour Migration within a Common Market: Some Aspects of EC Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Integrating or desintegrating welfare states? : A qualitative study to the consequences of economic integration on social insurance," Other publications TiSEM eceb51dc-bd45-4570-b81c-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heinz Hauser & Peter Moser, 1990. "Die wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Forschung über Fragen Schweiz - EG: Stand, Hauptergebnisse, Lücken," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 231-253, September.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2001.
"Labour Mobility: An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland? Empirical Evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour mobility - an adjustment mechanism in Euroland? Empirical evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kathrin Isele, 2001. "Institutioneller Wettbewerb und neoklassische Modelle," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 43, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Thomas Straubhaar & Ambros Lüthi, 1990. "EG-Freizügigkeit und schweizerische Ausländerpolitik," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 293-309, September.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J., 1990. "Institutional competition: a concept for Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour Mobility - An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland?," IZA Discussion Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:27:y:1988:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.