Getting Real with Real Options: A Utility–Based Approach for Finite–Time Investment in Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:51-:d:144607 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:07:n:s0219024917500443 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan, 2014.
"Uncertainty, Irreversibility, and Investment in Second-Generation Biofuels,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
179201, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan, 2014. "Uncertainty, Irreversibility, And Investment In Second-Generation Biofuels," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170604, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schachter, J.A. & Mancarella, P., 2016. "A critical review of Real Options thinking for valuing investment flexibility in Smart Grids and low carbon energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 261-271.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2014. "Risk-adjusted Valuation of the Real Option to Invest," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-19, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2012. "A General Approach to Real Option Valuation with Applications to Real Estate Investments," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2012-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:38:y:2011:i:5-6:p:740-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.