Biodiversity Conservation and Productivity in Intensive Agricultural Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- U Pascual & N P Russell & A A Omer, 2003. "Does Loss in Biodiversity Compromise Productivity in Intensive Agriculture?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0322, Economics, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Areal, Francisco J. & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin G., 2012. "Provision of environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 47-54.
- Jin, Songqing & Meng, Erika C.H. & Hu, Ruifa & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun, 2008. "Contribution of Wheat Diversity to Total Factor Productivity in China," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Schönhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Schmid, Erwin & Muhar, Andreas, 2011. "Integration of bio-physical and economic models to analyze management intensity and landscape structure effects at farm and landscape level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 122-134, February.
- Russell, Noel P. & Omer, Amani A. & Pascual, Unai, 2009. "Technology, preferences and the sustainable intensification of agricultural production," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51743, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amani Omer & Unai Pascual & Noel Russell, 2008. "A note on sustainable agricultural intensification through agro-biodiversity conservation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0807, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sauer, Johannes & Wossink, Ada, 2010. "The Marginal Cost Of Agri-Environmental Services," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93939, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Pesticide use, environmental spillovers and efficiency: A DEA risk-adjusted efficiency approach applied to Dutch arable farming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 658-664.
- Bareille, François & Dupraz, Pierre, 2016. "Biodiversity productive effects in milk farms of western France: a multi-output primal system," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lokina, Razack B., 2008. "Technical Efficiency and the Role of Skipper Skill in Artisanal Lake Victoria Fisheries," Discussion Papers dp-08-13-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Lanz, Bruno & Dietz, Simon & Swanson, Tim, 2018.
"The Expansion of Modern Agriculture and Global Biodiversity Decline: An Integrated Assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 260-277.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: An integrated assessment," CIES Research Paper series 29-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: an integrated assessment," GRI Working Papers 167, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2017. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: An integrated assessment," IRENE Working Papers 17-08, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:15:y:2015:i:c:p:11-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirhaj, M. & Razzak, M.A. & Wahab, M.A., 2014. "Comparison of nitrogen balances and efficiencies in rice cum prawn vs. rice cum fish cultures in Mymensingh, North-Eastern Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 54-62.
- Areal, Francisco J & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Provision of an environmental output within a multi-output distance function approach," MPRA Paper 25051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascual, Unai & Narloch, Ulf & Nordhagen, Stella & Drucker, Adam G., 2011. "The economics of agrobiodiversity conservation for food security under climate change," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1).
- Omer, Amani & Pascual, Unai & Russell, Noel, 2010. "A theoretical model of agrobiodiversity as a supporting service for sustainable agricultural intensification," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1926-1933, August.
- Sanzidur Rahman & Aree Wiboonpongse & Songsak Sriboonchitta & Yaovarate Chaovanapoonphol, 2009. "Production Efficiency of Jasmine Rice Producers in Northern and North-eastern Thailand," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 419-435.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Palmer & Salvatore Di Falco, 2012. "Biodiversity, poverty, and development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 48-68, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:58:y:2007:i:2:p:308-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.