Is American Corporate Governance Fatally Flawed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2009.
"Does corporate ownership structure matter for economic growth? A cross-country analysis,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 155-172.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Structure Matter for Economic Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers 21, Bank of Greece.
- Martin Schulz, 2001. "The Reform of (Corporate) Governance in Japan," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(4), pages 527-545.
- Meitner, Matthias, 2003. "Option-Style Multi-Factor Comparable Company Valuation for Practical Use," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mamunur Rashid & Fauzias Mat Nor & Izani Ibrahim, 2013. "Evidence of Dividend Catering Theory in Malaysia: Implications for Investor Sentiment," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 2004.
"A revealed preference approach to understanding corporate governance problems: Evidence from Canada,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 181-206, October.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Understanding Corporate Governance Problems: Evidence from Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 826, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 2003. "A Revealed Preference Approach. To Understanding Corporate Governance Problems: Evidence From Canada," Economics Series 135, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Robert Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "A Revealed Preference Approach to Understanding Corporate Governance Problems: Evidence from Canada," Emory Economics 0210, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:6:y:1994:i:4:p:32-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.