New Corporate Forms: One Viable Solution to Advancing Environmental Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanche Segrestin & Kevin Levillain & Armand Hatchuel, 2016. "Purpose-driven corporations: how corporate law reorders the field of corporate governance," Post-Print hal-01323118, HAL.
- Kealy, Tony, 2017. "Stakeholder outcomes in a wind turbine investment; is the Irish energy policy effective in reducing GHG emissions by promoting small-scale embedded turbines in SME's?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1157-1168.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2015. "Is Law Normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Guidelines from Multi-purpose Corporations," Post-Print hal-01143317, HAL.
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2014. "The Blind Spot of Corporate Social Responsibility: Changing the legal framework of the firm," Post-Print hal-00969099, HAL.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2017. "Is law normalizing Hybrid Organizations? Putting profit-with-purpose corporations into historical perspective," Post-Print hal-01497085, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:49-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.