Capital Market Access and Financing of Private Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2014.
"The Response Of Firms' Leverage To Risk: Evidence From Uk Public Versus Nonpublic Manufacturing Firms,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 341-363, January.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2013. "The Response of Firms' Leverage to Risk: Evidence from UK Public versus Non-Public ManufacturingFirms," CFI Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2010. "The response of firms' leverage to uncertainty: Evidence from UK public versus non-public firms," Working Papers 2010019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:02:n:s2010495217500099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamoru, Nagano, 2011. "Who issues debt securities in emerging countries?," MPRA Paper 33623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtar, Shumi, 2016. "Privatization decisions of Australian firms: An empirical investigation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 243-255.
- Sina Ehsani & Lalatendu Misra, 2013. "Substitution between Debt and Trade Credit in the Capital Structure Decision of Indian Firms," Working Papers 0223fin, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2016. "Who issues Sukuk and when?: An analysis of the determinants of Islamic bond issuance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 45-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:irvfin:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:155-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-412X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.