New trends in urban development and public policy in eastern Germany: dealing with the vacant housing problem at the local level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinrichs, Wilhelm, 1999. "Entwicklung der Wohnverhältnisse in Ost- und Westdeutschland in den neunziger Jahren," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 99-409, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Bernt & Laura Colini & Daniel Förste, 2017. "Privatization, Financialization and State Restructuring in Eastern Germany: The case of Am südpark," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 555-571, July.
- Nihad El-Kayed & Matthias Bernt & Ulrike Hamann & Madlen Pilz, 2020. "Peripheral Estates as Arrival Spaces? Conceptualising Research on Arrival Functions of New Immigrant Destinations," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(3), pages 113-114.
- Xiao, Huijuan & Duan, Zhiyuan & Zhou, Ya & Zhang, Ning & Shan, Yuli & Lin, Xiyan & Liu, Guosheng, 2019. "CO2 emission patterns in shrinking and growing cities: A case study of Northeast China and the Yangtze River Delta," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg, 2017. "Urban Resurgence as a Consumer City: A Case Study for Weimar in Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6610, CESifo.
- KubešCDFMR Jan, 2013. "European post-socialist cities and their near hinterland in intra-urban geography literature," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 19(19), pages 19-43, June.
- Matthias Bernt & Annegret Haase & Katrin Großmann & Matthew Cocks & Chris Couch & Caterina Cortese & Robert Krzysztofik, 2014. "How does(n't) Urban Shrinkage get onto the Agenda? Experiences from Leipzig, Liverpool, Genoa and Bytom," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 1749-1766, September.
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg, 2015. "Urban Shrinkage in Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5200, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:28:y:2004:i:4:p:919-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.