Estimating Amenity Benefits of Coastal Farmland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie, Dana & Swallow, Stephen K. & Liu, Pengfei & Johnston, Robert J., 2013. "Do Exurban Communities Want More Development?," Working Paper series 170006, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Duke, Joshua M. & Kukielka, Jessica B., 2008. "Optimizing Farmland Preservation Choices Across Communities and Jurisdictional Scales: To What Extent are Amenity Values and Selection Criteria Transferable?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6243, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Dayton M. Lambert & Roland K. Roberts, 2010. "Forecasting Open Space with a Two-Rate Property Tax," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 263-280.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:110-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Shan & Swinton, Scott M., 2011. "Valuation of ecosystem services from rural landscapes using agricultural land prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1649-1659, July.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Abbas Valadkhani, 2009.
"Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Community Valuations of Environmental Qality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study," Economics Working Papers wp09-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Joshua Duke & Lori Lynch, 2007.
"Gauging support for innovative farmland preservation techniques,"
Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 123-155, June.
- Duke, Joshua M. & Lynch, Lori, 2006. "Gauging Support for Innovative Farmland Preservation Techniques," Working Papers 28586, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lizin, Sebastien & Van Passel, Steven & Schreurs, Eloi, 2015. "Farmres' Perceived Cost of Land Use restrictions: A Simulated Purchasing Decision Using Dscrete Choice Experiments," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212054, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K., 2005. "Allocation of Land at the Rural-Urban Fringe Using a Spatially-Realistic Ecosystem Constraint," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19394, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Randall S. Rosenberger & Robert J. Johnston, 2009. "Selection Effects in Meta-Analysis and Benefit Transfer: Avoiding Unintended Consequences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 410-428.
- Duke, Joshua M. & Borchers, Allison M. & Johnston, Robert J. & Absetz, Sarah, 2012. "Sustainable agricultural management contracts: Using choice experiments to estimate the benefits of land preservation and conservation practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 95-103.
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," SOI - Working Papers 0710, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:305-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.