Tuition Fees and the Dual Income Tax: The Optimality of the Nordic Income Tax System Reconsidered
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6485|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6485|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2000.
"Optimal taxation in life-cycle economies,"
00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Jacobs, B., 2001.
"Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins,"
2001-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas, 2005. "Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2005-2035, December.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," CEPR Discussion Papers 3099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Bovenberg, 2010.
"Human capital and optimal positive taxation of capital income,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 451-478, October.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2005. "Human Capital and Optimal Positive Taxation of Capital Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 5047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2007.
"Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation,"
06-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Grochulski, Borys & Piskorski, Tomasz, 2010. "Risky human capital and deferred capital income taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 908-943, May.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, .
"Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
98-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 2001. "Tax Progression and Human Capital in Imperfect Labour Markets," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, 02.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2001. "Tax progression and human capital in imperfect labour markets," Munich Reprints in Economics 20291, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bas Jacobs & Lans Bovenberg, 2008.
"Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and theEarnings Function,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2011. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(6), pages 957-971, December.
- Dirk Schindler, 2011. "Tuition Fees and the Dual Income Tax: The Optimality of the Nordic Income Tax System Reconsidered," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(1), pages 59-84, 02.
- Dan Anderberg, 2009.
"Optimal Policy and the Risk-Properties of Human Capital Reconsidered,"
2009 Meeting Papers
166, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2009. "Optimal policy and the risk properties of human capital reconsidered," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1017-1026, October.
- Dan Anderberg, 2008. "Optimal Policy and the Risk Properties of Human Capital Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 2451, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernd Genser & Dirk Schindler, 2007. "Dual Income Taxation as a Stepping Stone Towards a European Corporate Income Tax," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005036 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:59-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.