The Impact of Large Changes in Asset Prices on Intra-Market Correlations in the Domestic and International Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urbina, Jilber, 2013. "Contagion or Interdependence in the recent Global Financial Crisis? An application to the stock markets using unconditional cross-market correlations," Working Papers 2072/211884, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pejman Abedifar & Paolo Giudici & Shatha Hashem, 2017. "Heterogeneous Market Structure and Systemic Risk: Evidence from Dual Banking Systems," DEM Working Papers Series 134, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Yilmaz, Kamil, 2015. "Financial and Macroeconomic Connectedness: A Network Approach to Measurement and Monitoring," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199338306.
- You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T., 2010. "Is international diversification really beneficial?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-173, January.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:96-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:44:y:2009:i:3:p:405-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .