The Forex Forward Puzzle: The Career Risk Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coudert, Virginie & Mignon, Valérie, 2013.
"The “forward premium puzzle” and the sovereign default risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 491-511.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "The “Forward Premium Puzzle” and the Sovereign Default Risk," Working Papers 2011-17, CEPII research center.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "The ‘Forward Premium Puzzle’ and the Sovereign Default risk," Post-Print hal-01385839, HAL.
- Pippenger, John, 2017. "Forward Bias, The Failure Of Uncovered Interest Parity And Related Puzzles," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2ff194s2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2015. "Forward Bias, Uncovered Interest Parity And Related Puzzles: The Role Of Monetary Policy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2cm6p186, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Carmen Gloria Silva, 2010. "Forward premium puzzle and term structure of interest rates: the case of New Zealand," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 570, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fang Liu & Piet Sercu, 2009. "The Forward Puzzle: The Roles of Exchange Rate Regime and Base Currency Strength," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7), pages 1055-1074, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:44:y:2009:i:3:p:371-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.